Friday, February 12, 2010

Legend of Zelda: Spirit Tracks: deserted paths

The goron gave me a force gem after much persuasion, but it didn't open the number of tracks I was hoping for. Bored of searching for rabbits, I went back to the tower and saw the demon king getting into Zelda's body (f'nar) and flying off. Git.

It turns out that the sand by the ocean isn't, as you'd expect, a beach, but is instead a desert. So off to the sand sanctuary I went, collecting four sand rabbits on the way. Great, another type of rabbit for me to not collect all of. I met the fifth wheelchair bloke and he told me riddly things about an eye in a cave, twisty passages, and something else which I've forgotten. Hope it's not important.

Oh, and Mr Wheelchair Man is neither dead nor a man, apparently.

No comments: