Tuesday, July 08, 2008

Rainbow Six Vegas: completed!

I was pretty close to the end, in fact. A coupe more of those hateful hacking sequences, which I got past with liberal use of smoke grenades (one of which was really easy with the use of the smoke, since the enemies rappelled down, couldn't see us, so just stood there while we shot them one by one with thermal vision on), and then we found Irene, who went down in a hail of bullets. As with all evil genius candidates, she let us know what was happening just before she snuffed it, so I knew I had to get to the roof to disarm the missile. Well, not disarm it as such; Michael stuck some C4 on it and then after it launched it blew up. Bad luck terrorists!

Then came the twist; there's a mole in Rainbow, who stole the helicopter after gloating about his success in duping us all ... luckily I managed to shoot the helicopter down so it crashed into the lake. Hooray, game over.

Well, this game is. The final words in the game were "this isn't over, not by a long way". Part of the radio extracts at the end told of how the pilot's body was recovered from the helicopter, but not the mole's. And, in case you weren't convinced by that, there's a big black and red "to be continued" screen.

That'll be Rainbow Six Vegas 2 then. I may play something else first ...

1 comment:

begedinnikola said...

Hi!
I can't find any other way to contact you, so im doing it as a comment in this post. I'm sorry if this offends you in any way.
My name is Nikola Begedin, and i come from Croatia.
As you, i to am a passionate gamming addict :-).
I started my gaming diary a few months ago, but i didnt really have the time to write it until recently. The problem is, nobody knows about me, so i dont get any readers.
That is why i would like to ask you to link to my blog. In return, i would link to yours to.

The addres of my diary is
http://addictedgamewise.blogspot.com/

Thanks in advance!
Nikola Begedin