Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Final Fantasy Crystal Chronicles: Ring of Fates: I'm going to eat you little fishie

I was full of dread when I realised that the flooded complex required movement of water to progress. Luckily it wasn't on the scale of Ocarina of Time's Water Temple, and I was able to meet with Meeth and get to the boss quite easily. Beating the boss was another matter. In the end I resorted to using Gnash's arrows, letting everyone else die and then running from one side to the other shooting the boss from a distance. It took a while but he eventually went down. As did the water level.

Then the facility started to crumble, and I legged it.

1 comment:

begedinnikola said...

I hated that part of the game. I the just doesn't fit with the rest. If you're gonna use puzzles, then use them all the time, not on one level Square! :-)