Sunday, July 09, 2006

Halo 2: we all hate Americans

We don't all play games to be overly competitive. Some of us play games to have fun. Which means it's spoilt rather a lot by nobbers screaming and shouting about others' lack of skills just because they couldn't kill them first. Mostly, in fact, because of lag.

But worst still are those that hack the game. Take, for example, this game. Each member of our team appeared on top of the big pointy bit in the level, and was instantly sniped by "Milf Facker". I think I was alive for a whole five seconds at one point.

Why? What's the point?

Other than that though I had some really good games, playing with John over Live. He's still better than me. I need to play more.

1 comment:

Xexyz said...

It's quite simple, really. As anyone who's played halo 2 recently will tell you, the 'nobbers' described in my post are, 99% of the time, American teenagers.

People from every other country seem to be able to be civil when playing online games.